Experienced researcher in gas/vapour sorption and porosimetry - Leading Researcher
Successful applicant should conduct independent research in the field of gas and vapour sorption or prosimetry including planning and managing scientific projects and publishing in peer-reviewed journals.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Ph.D. in natural or technical field, preferably physical chemistry or chemical engineering
- Experience in the field of gas and vapour sorption advantageous
- ISI publications in relevant journals
- Ability of independent research work
- Experience and ability to lead a team
- The employment type is full-time
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- The initial appointment is for 2 years with a possibility for additional years and potential for becoming permanent position after first evaluation and good progress
- The start date for the position is assumed at the end of the year 2016 but is negotiable
- The proposal should contain CV, publication list, research interest, CV, reference contacts
The applications and other questions regarding this position should be directed to Martina Havelcova at havelcovairsm.cas.cz.