Experienced researcher in gas/vapour sorption and porosimetry - Leading Researcher
|Institute of Rock Structure and Mechanics of Czech Academy of Sciences is concerned in studies of structure and properties of rock medium, rocks, derived materials and special composite materials.
Department of Geochemistry seeks
Experienced researcher in gas/vapour sorption and porosimetry - Leading Researcher.
Employment Type: Full-time
Successful applicant should conduct independent research in the field of gas and vapour sorption or prosimetry including planning and managing scientific projects and publishing in peer-reviewed journals.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Ph.D. in natural or technical field, preferably physical chemistry or chemical engineering
- Experience in the field of gas and vapour sorption advantageous
- ISI publications in relevant journals
- Ability of independent research work
- Experience and ability to lead a team
- The employment type is full-time
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- The initial appointment is for 2 years with a possibility for additional years and potential for becoming permanent position after first evaluation and good progress
- The start date for the position is assumed at the end of the year 2016 but is negotiable
- The proposal should contain CV, publication list, research interest, CV, reference contacts
The applications and other questions regarding this position should be directed to Martina Havelcova at havelcovairsm.cas.cz.